Monday, February 20, 2006

Back...lash

My good friend Mario Batali has kept me away from mindless blogging for a while...although I originally created this blog back in December as a clear way to procrastinate from my M.B. job. But now, that's all over and I'm back.

Why?

Mainly, Bri, the new girlfriend, doesn't mention me nearly enough in her blog. I need more online validation...so unfortunately, I have to create that myself. (Googling and IMDBing myself 3 times a day only gets me so far.)

Also, I have opinions and shit.

What should you expect on "Staying West"? Slope-centric brunch reviews, impolite television commentary, Apple fanaticism and (God willing!) Dallas Bryce Howard nip slips. I think it'll be a good mix!

So, hold onto your hats and glasses, 'cause this here is the wildest ride in the wilderness!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll try to mention you more -- god knows your ego is so tini tiny and the only way to save it is through fame via my writings.

    P.S. Everyone loves a big thunder mountain reference!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home