Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Explanation #2

In lieu of normal content, a post I've been hanging onto for a writer blocked moment like this...(I'm really tired for some reason. Well, actually I know. DC weekend + Oscars + corporate gig + Gender redesigner = "This isn't the slothful March I envisioned!")

Reasons Brianna rocks:


Breakfast I make myself: Burnt eggs, decomposing turkey sausage, salsa from a jar opened in 2005, coffee


Breakfast Brianna made for us: Poached eggs with roasted tomatoes and goat cheese on 7 grain bread, with a side of turkey sausage (somehow cooked correctly), mimosas

1 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Brianna said…

    And you wonder why I crinkle my nose at your offers to cook dinner.

    You remember this over the next week, stare at these pictures and PINE over me dammit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home