Saturday, May 06, 2006

Learn or Ignore

I use Safari and, thanks to Apple Spell, I have never had to suffer through the indignity of Blogger's built in spell-checker. But tonight I am writing from Alpha Astoria HQ and didn't know how to spell "correspondants" for that last post.

And not just writing. I'm "blogging". Listen to the nice folks at Blogger spin how exciting this is:
Since Blogger was launched, almost five years ago, blogs have reshaped the web, impacted politics, shaken up journalism, and enabled millions of people to have a voice and connect with others.

And we're pretty sure the whole deal is just getting started.


Wow. Heady stuff. If only what they (and I...and you) are doing was actually a word:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home