Saturday, June 17, 2006

Early Wish List

Several good friends have birthdays coming up, which somehow ultimately just leads to me thinking about what _I_ need.

Luckily, today in Soho, I found it. The ultimate Geoffie need. The one item I must possess to be happy for the rest of my life (far eclipsing the Bang and Olfsen stereo which held that spot in the 8th grade.) It was in a junk store and I don't know how much it cost (because I'm an idiot and didn't ask)...but here it is:



It's a friggin' wind-up 35mm film camera in the shape of a machine gun! With Japanese shit written on it! GAWAHGAHAH!!!! (Clearly, words elude me.)

Someone -- please buy this for me. I have a space in my apartment all ready for it. And I would make me grin almost as stupidly as my FlipFlop.

(Pic stolen from this eBay auction.)