Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Staying West's Big 2006 Year in Review

It's been a big year! Let's go to the Excel spreadsheet:

Years spent on this earth: 28
Years spent in New York City: 10
Years spent next to the F train: 3


Employers this year: 8
Projects that made it onto TV: 4
Producers I made cry: 1 (that I know of)
World Cup matches watched in entirety while "on the clock": 1
Videotaped baby births witnessed: 8
Years of birth control that's good for: 10
Projects airing on television of which I am at least somewhat proud: 1

Length of first feature cut, in minutes: 73
Projects not currently airing on television of which I am very proud: 1

Weddings of peers attended: 3
Engagements of peers announced: 2
Divorces of peers informed of: 1
Pregnancies of peers announced: 0

Length, in minutes, of my best man's toast at my brother's wedding: 3

$16 cocktails drunk at the Russian Tea Room: 2
Tuckaberry shows attended: 2
Times I baited my mom on the way to church by talking politcs: 4
Number of dinners JB and I had at Zenkichi in the first month it was openned: 4
BAC of JB and I after all that sake at Zenkichi the first month it was openned: 2.6
Important movies that I should have watched in film school but didn't, watched in the past year: 0
Big venue rock concerts attended this year: 0
Times I was asked to explain my Halloween costume: 9
Number of Sangre De Toro toy bulls accumulated: 13

Truly shocking secrets learned this year: 2
Those of you who will learn what those are: 0

Plays of Rebellion (Lies) according to iTunes: 113
Plays of The District Sleeps Alone Tonight according to iTunes: 215
Plays of Via Chicago according to iTunes: 0
Percent trust I now have in iTunes play-count: 0

Percent chance I was in my slate gray J. Crew sweater on a first date: 75
Percent chance I was nervously fiddling with the zipper: 93
Percent chance doing that ruined all my chances: 67

Amount won playing a television quiz show: $350
Number of times I look like a tool on said television quiz show: 8
Biggest amount won playing blackjack: $1000
Number of times I will repeat that in my life: 0
Dollars the Korean laundry guy has likely extracted from my jean's pockets: 85
Number of cheese plates eaten at Otto: 6
Stages left to get through in Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! before I can see the female cheerleaders: 2

Relationships: 1

New Year's Resolutions: 3
New Year's Resolutions likely to to be acted upon: 1 (maybe)
New Year's Resolutions likely to be taken to conclusion: 0

Years spent on this earth (the same time next year): 29

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home