Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Updata

a) That "April Fool's" post didn't really seem to work that well. Or, at least, both the commentors have spoken to me in real life and not said anything about my "little problem." Don't worry -- next year I'll just change my color scheme, claim to have been bought out by Google, and announce I'm switching to Vista.

b) I'm off to Foxwoods for the Foxwoods Poker Classic today. JP stakes'd me $60 for Christmas and today I'm trying to parlay that into a $10,000 ticket for the big dance -- a World Series of Poker style tournament where the final table will broadcast on the World Poker Tour. In layman's terms -- if I survive 5 more days of poker, i'll be rich, bitch.

c) Instead of showering so I can head to Grand Central to get this degenerate show on the road, I'm blogging. Hence, I'm an awful procrastinator. More on this when I get back.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't it a good thing that we all didn't believe you'd bankrupted yourself by playing online poker? Doesn't it make you feel good about the high opinion your friends have of you both as a poker player and as a fiscally responsible young man?

    Now, if you'd said you couldn't pay the rent because of Canadian strippers, that might have been a bit more believable.

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh wait--I'm sorry, I meant Canadian "contact dancers".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home