Wednesday, July 05, 2006

New Phone

Last month, I got a new phone. Let's see what pictures I've taken:


Very cool Empire State Building and moon. Pic doesn't really capture it. You had to be there.


Big ass swans and cute fuzzy swan chicks in Prospect Park. (Out of frame: Asian couple taking wedding photos who we were sure were gonna get some swan-whoop ass from getting too close.)


Bri going her Geoff impression.


Boobies!


The Most Brooklyn Image Ever: A trio of 10 years playing Ramones songs at a Park Slope block party. Their band's name: Care Bears on Fire.


I was home in Connecticut for the weekend, so I decided to send Bri a picture of my cock. (Actually, to make things even sadder, this is my mother's cock.)


Anneliese on her roof mit sparklers.


Coolest guy ever. With that jaunty hat, even I could get away with reading Hustler Fantasies on the subway platform.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home